Monday, October 8, 2007

Just a "remember when" piece

I was digging through old e-mails and in a draft....
I came across these quotes from last spring's Kansas race........
hahaha enjoy.


John M: Bryan! It sounds like you're killing dead babies up there!
Bryan: What? OH...speaking of that!!.....

Bryan: There's this one game where you shoot arrows at each other
its on the other side of the internet


Bryan: we were riding along, after our second piss break...

John M: "hey, old lady moritz, is that your flower pillow?"
Bryan: "hell yeah!...its not flowers its leaves"
John M: "do you like leaves?"
Bryan: "I don't know, my mom gave it to me"


John M: "hey kim, want to go play basketball? Its not softball, but..."
Kim: "hey, if its got balls, I'll do it."

John M: "old lady mortiz was chattin it up about his bridge club and canasta night"
Zach: "its almost may, he's going to have to start knitting his christmas presents soon"
John M: "I'm hoping for a sweater that fits thiis year."


John M: *taking belt out of pants, mimicks hitting Kim with it*
Kim: *glares*
John M: "Kim Topp is NOT into snm

No comments: